Introduction to Basic Ethical Hacking
Basic Ethical hacking is the process of gaining unauthorized access into computer systems and network systems or a personal network inside a computer. They will destroy and stop authorized users from accessing the system.
Types Of Hacking
- White hat hacking (Cybersecurity ): This hacking is additionally referred to as ethical hacking.
- They never shall harm a system rather they struggle to seek out out weaknesses during a computer or network system as a neighborhood of Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Ethical hacking isn’t illegal and it’s one of the demanding jobs available within the IT industry.
- Black hat hacking (cracking): This type of hacking also referred to as crackers are those that have so as to realize unofficial permission access to a system and harm its operations.
- Black hat hacking is usually illegal due to its bad intent which incorporates stealing data and breaking privacy, damaging the system and blocking network, etc.
- Grey hat hacking (both): This type of hacking may be a blend of both white hat hacking and black hat hacking.
- They act without malicious intent except for their fun, they exploit a security weakness during a computing system or network without the owner’s permission.
- The main objective of grey hat hackers is to reveal the vulnerability assessment and weakness of the system.
- Hacktivist: A hacktivist may be a hacker who utilizes technology to announce a social, religious, or political message. generally, most hacktivism involves website defacements.
Uses of ethical hacking
- Find vulnerabilities: Ethical hacking help companies to seek out IT security measure are effective which require to be updated and which contains vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrating method employed by Cybercriminals: These demonstrating show executives the hacking techniques.
- Helping steel oneself against cyberattacks: cyberattacks can cripple and destroy the business, especially small companies because they’re unprepared for a cyberattack.
Types of Hacking
- Web Application Hacking
- System Hacking
- Web Server Hacking
- Hacking Wireless Network
- Social Engineering
FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE VISIT: wearebeginner